Arrival and Dismissal Expectations:
Arrival and dismissal should be structured, planned portions of the day to encourage a safe and orderly environment.
· Students will be welcomed into the building at 8:55 AM
*Students attending Playkeepers or Recreation will enter through their designated doors.
*Students attending breakfast will be collected by the teacher on duty at 8:40 and taken to the cafeteria. Students arriving after 9:00 will not be admitted to the breakfast line.
*Safeties will line up in front of the building and be admitted together at 8:45.
· Teachers and staff will be in the doorways and throughout the hallways to greet and assist our students as they arrive.
· At 8:55 AM students will walk directly to their lockers/classrooms.
· Walkers and car riders will be dismissed through the OUTSIDE classroom doors at approximately 3:40. Teachers will not open their outside doors until the office has announced walker/car rider dismissal.
· Playkeepers and Recreation will be dismissed by the office shortly after the walkers.
· Bus riders and daycare van riders will remain in their classroom until their bus is called.
· ANY changes in a child’s dismissal procedure MUST be documented in writing by the parent on that day or prior to that day. Changes by telephone cannot be verified and therefore cannot be followed.
Cafeteria Prices :
Breakfast Universal Breakfast
Click here to access a full price list.
Click here to access this month's and next month's menu.
Special Area Times
9:20-10:10 Fourth Grade
10:15-11:05 Third Grade
11:40-12:30 Second Grade
12:35-1:25 First Grade
1:40-2:25 Fifth Grade